Monday 3 August 2009

today:

1. i started cleaning out my room.
2. i watched center stage. yay ballet!
3. i had lunch with my sister who's leaving to nebraska in 9 days!
4. i played badminton.
5. i played table tennis.
6. i played squash.
7. i swam.
8. i heard some sad news about someone i didn't really know that affects someone close to me.
9. i met up with jiat to discuss our upcoming trip to melbourne and sydney. 10 days and counting!
10. i skyped with mel.
11. i realized that i am in malaysia, but my weather widget was set to cambridge and my date and time on my computer and blog were still set to PST, so i changed them all. more living in the present, less living in the past and future.
12. I DIDN'T NAP!
13.ialsodidn'tworkonmyscholarshipapplicationsbutiwillhaveitdonesoonipromise.

more days like today please and thank you.

"sing to me the song of the stars
of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again
when it feels like my dreams are so far
sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again."

- only hope, switchfoot.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Meanie.

val said...

YOU ARE GOING TO AUSTRALIA?!?!?!?! asdflkjh i also want to gooooo!