Thursday 28 February 2008

my room!

yesterday as i was drifting off to sleep, i walked around my house back home in my mind... the living room, the dining room, the stairs... and then all of a sudden i was in the doorway to my room. and i realized that i haven't "been" to my room at all since getting here! at least not as far as i remember. it was weird, like i could still remember it pretty vividly, but i couldn't see it all at once. i had to put it together piece by piece as i "looked around", if that makes sense. my bed, my desk, the shelves above my desk, the shelf above my bed, my radio, my always-dusty lamp, my closet... how my clothes looked, either folded or hung, the mass of junk on top of that... the closet next to that and the bigger mass of chaos in it... how my bed felt. the fan... oh i miss enjoying the welcome cool draft from my fan and it's gentle creaking that lulled me to sleep. my windows that were almost always open, even when it rained heavily.

and then i fell asleep. i'm amazed i lasted that long, really. =P

No comments: