Monday 28 April 2008

little superhero girl.

"i feel like a little girl
trying to conquer the whole wild world
everybody wants a piece of me
and i just don't know where to run
i've got work piled up to my head
all i want to do is jump into bed
and wash away my troubles with lemonade teh-o-ais limau
play hide and seek with the boy next door my not-baby-anymore cousins
take a trip to singapore malaysia! and spain. and switzerland. and...
and imagine how i'll make the world a better place

all I need is a good disguise
one where nobody can recognize
that I'm feeling so small
all I need is a secret weapon
i've gotta have faith
zapping monsters into outer space
i'm gonna be a superhero."

- little superhero girl, corrinne may.

2 comments:

melissa chen said...

Ah, how did you discover this song? And Corrine May. She's good :)

delle. said...

yeah she's awesome!
someone from singapore sang it for international night last saturday... good stuff. =)