Saturday 5 April 2008

sin city.

friday night in vegas yo! lol.
true, i'm only here for about an hour and "according to nevada law individuals below the age of 21 are prohibited from using or loitering aroung the slot machines, but who's being nit-picky?

it's weird to be in airports again, because the last time i was in an airport was when i flew over to eugene last september.
and it's even weirder because the reason why i'm in an airport this time is so different from all the other times i've been in one.

it still seems so surreal that i'm skipping half a week of class to fly across the country to see my mommy who is in florida for a business trip and whom i haven't seen in close to 8 months. and that just last week i was enjoying the california sun, and a couple of weeks before that i was jumping off sand dunes an landing on my bum.

i think it hasn't really sunk in because this week has been so busy and even tho i'm halfway there (kinda), i'm too sleepy and tired to process it.
but it'll sink in.

4 comments:

melissa chen said...

Sigh. I just came back from Maisons, and I'm so gonna get screwed tmr. Confirm gg-ed. But just so you know, your post got me emo :( I really miss you.

Ps. And yes, we sure are cute for two ugly people :)

AmbivalentMonk said...

I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else...
But you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bryan said...

It was cool meeting your mom. I'm sad that I couldn't make brunch.