Monday 11 May 2009

the theory of relativity.

the fact that there are only 21 days left in may is both a stressor and a comfort.

every day that passes brings me one day closer to finding out what my path will be; every day that passes leaves me one less day as an undergraduate.

every hour that passes leaves me one less hour here in eugene with my friends, the ucf house, moss street, the annoyingly unpredictable weather, the u of o; every hour that passes brings me an hour closer to seeing my family again and to going home to the warm weather, subang jaya, yummy food, my extended family, my malaysian friends.

it's weird to think that about a year and a half ago i was a month away from leaving malaysia for what felt like a very long time, and now i'm a month away from leaving eugene for what feels like forever.

so much to do, so much to say, so much to see, so much to enjoy... so much to drink. yes? =)

time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana!

6 comments:

melissa chen said...

Drink up! :D

Bryan said...

Yeah, now we can drink because you're legal and stuff, and we never break the law here.

delle. said...

mel: i will! and you'll have to drink up too when i get back!

bryan: i know, right, because you and sean made sure i remained a law-abiding citizen for the past year and a half.

melissa chen said...

HAHA. Yes, I have come to terms with how I'm pretty much gonna burn my liver before flying off to Perth.

I can't wait for my assignments and finals to over! OMG.

melissa chen said...

*to be over.

-.-"

val said...

FRUIT FLIES LIKE A BANANA! hahahahha.