Thursday 8 May 2008

sunrise, sunset.

it's nice having the sun rise slightly after 6am and setting close to 8.30pm.

makes it so much easier to get out of bed in the morning (and harder to sleep in!). also makes it a lot easier to stay active for more hours in a day. i remember towards the end of fall when by about 5pm i was ready to call it a day and go to bed... now i have my evenings back, yay! =)

just to let everyone know, as depressive as my posts sounds i'm actually alright. surprise! haha... i guess my blog, like a lot of other blogs, is a form of catharsis for me. like an affective laxative when i'm emotionally constipated. or something less gross. i just realized that my metaphor fits in with the concept of verbal diarrhea! okay, okay i'm done.
blame all the poopy diapers i have to change.

so... summer plans are still in limbo. i have about four not necessarily mutually exclusive and really appealing options i'm toying around with, and i'm waiting for more emails with further information so i can make the (hopefully) best decision. stanford is still an option, because i'm waiting to hear from a couple more labs, so keep your fingers crossed. but my other choices are beginning to look prreettyy tempting so those stanford people had better make a decision quick and make me a really nice offer soon! okay that didn't really make me feel any more superior to them than i already wasn't. =P

tomorrow is... thursday. i like thursday cos it's my sleep-in-and-recover-from-monday-to-wednesday day. =)

... i never know how to end blog posts. good night?

2 comments:

melissa chen said...

Hahahahahahah, all your poopy diapers you hafta change.

I meeeeee-shhhhhhh youuuuuuu! :)

Pinky Tham said...

hahaha i never know how to end a blog post too!