Wednesday 11 June 2008

cheeese!


slot machines at the las vegas airport.


mommy and me!


brooms from the sorcerer's apprentice.


the honorary oregonian. =)


horse-drawn carriage in front of the french quarter at the resort.


me and my birthday cake. =)


mommy in front of autzen.


the malaysian under the shade... haha.


i love this picture from obama's rally!


beach balls. at a political rally.


obama!


the closest picture i have to bill clinton... haha. i only had my phone camera with me at the rally, and #1 you can barely see him and #2 i don't know how to upload pictures from my phone!


in case you couldn't read the words... =P

more on facebook!

2 comments:

melissa chen said...

Hahah. Babe, did you like, make your Mom wear the Oregon sweater? And do that 'O' sign?

Your mama lookin' so cute and hip..as if she were from 'da hood' attending a Jay Z concert or something. Lol.

I MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Elmer and I work at pacificadvance.com, a company interested in blog advertizing. I found your blog dellelled.blogspot.com engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back (elmer@pacificadvance.com) and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Elmer
Pacificadvance.com