Friday 19 September 2008

blisters.

gosh my feet hurt from my new shoes... note to self: don't wear shoes you haven't broken in yet when you have to give a campus tour! but it was a good first day of iso. =)

sometimes it's hard to blog when you know what you wanna put up would probably have a negative effect on some people who come by. i mean, we all think thoughts that we suppress, even if it's what we really feel, because we think it'll do more harm than good. i always say if there's something you don't want some people to see, the last place you should put it is on your blog. but then again my blog is somewhat cathartic for me, and it's nice to let out what's going on in my mind. and let's face it, sometimes what we suppress is what we really, really, really wanna say. but then we might regret it afterwards. you know?

that was some ramble that didn't actually go anywhere, huh? hehe.

3 comments:

AmbivalentMonk said...

Just spit it out! Or talk to one of us about it.

melissa chen said...

I'm not moving. I'm not gonna move :)

delle. said...

sean: well, i guess now it's kinda out there...

melmel: but... then how would you eat? or drink? or poop? =/
hehe.. thanks babe.