Friday 12 October 2007

etc.

titrations were way, way better today. and i got my first chem lab assignment back, which my professor said everyone screwed up - i did loads better than i thought i would. yay =) things're looking up there.

just got back from dance practice - our last one before the "real thing" tomorrow. i'm nervous and excited at the same time! whether i do well or screw up, i'm glad i decided to take this on. it was something outside my comfort zone, but also something i've been wanting to do for a while, so i'm glad to have finally made the move from wanting to do it to actually doing it. keep your fingers crossed for me!

now i have to decide whether to study for my cog dev midterm, read the odyssey, do research for social dev, do my chem homework, start my chem lab assignment, do my reading for my next social dev class, or do this test thing for my internship at the psych lab. so many choices, don't you just envy me? >.<

the leaves are red and brown and yellow and green now. there was this moment at work when we brought the kids to play outside, and i was standing under a tree. the wind blew and these small leaves came fluttering down around me... it was almost magical, really. i don't quite know what about it struck me, but i just stood there for a while, then went back to keeping an eye on the kids with a slight smile on my face. it's so pretty here.

No comments: