Thursday 18 October 2007

kiasu-ism.

my biggest competition is myself.
i always thought i compared myself to others a lot and that's what pushes me to work so hard, and yeah, that's true to some extent...
but i've realized that even when i do better than others, it might not be good enough for me. even if it's something i haven't done before, even if i had good reason for being "just" good enough.

good thing and bad thing i guess.

good thing because it's gotten me my grades, bad thing because grades aren't everything and i annoy the hell outta myself sometimes with my need to be good at everything.
i'm such a nerd.

like you didn't already know.

5 comments:

AmbivalentMonk said...

Emoskimo

Bryan said...

Sean said it better than I could.

delle. said...

nono i've got a better one! nemoskimord. it's a mouthful, but still shorter than pushparatnam. =P

Bryan said...

ok. so your new full name is Adelle Nemoskimord?

delle. said...

no, nemoskimord is just my middle name - it's adelle nemoskimord pushparatnam.
beats boring bryan saxton flat.