Tuesday 20 November 2007

more psychocology.

i had my daycare debate today! which was cool for two reasons:

1. my professor decided to divide the class into groups and have us research particular topics intensively and then debate and write a paper on it, instead of having a final. so i'm glad it's done! (the debate, not the paper... if only.) and i think it went well. =)
2. i haven't done debate in such a long time... i can't believe it's been over 2 years! gosh. working with my daycare team was fun, but it was nowhere near debating with yin and val. those were the days.

oh, and i got my draft for my paper back today too... the one i was working on all night. turns out not sleeping to work on it has it's adverse effects too - in my references section i italicized the titles of the journal articles, which weren't supposed to be italicized, and didn't italicize the titles of the journals, which were supposed to be italicized.
and i didn't just do it for one reference - i did it for ALL of them. lol.
but i got a good score on it, so no harm done, thankfully.

next up:
1. my lit paper due next monday. i'm probably gonna do a comparative analysis of the didactic roles of gilgamesh and rama... which is as much fun as it sounds. it's not too bad, really.
2. i have to watch and write a short paper on beowulf cos we're reading it in class now... anyone seen it? is it any good? and...
3. my first thanksgiving ever! i'm looking forward to it. =)

No comments: