Tuesday 13 November 2007

YAY! =D

I JUST FOUND MY RING!
it was in the honors college lounge, in front of the computer i used last wednesday... why i took it off and put in on the table to use the com i'll never know.
laugh at me all you want but i don't care because I HAVE IT BACK!
you were right melmel. =)

and i just found out i did brilliant (that's british for awesome, sean and bryan) in my second cognitive development midterm - even better than i did in my first, which i didn't think possible.

i'm happy.
in case you haven't noticed.
=D

6 comments:

AmbivalentMonk said...

Brilliant? As in luminous?

I'm happy for you, Adelle! Sounds like we're riding on the upswing together ^_^

Now, just if it weren't so damn cold...

Bryan said...

I'm happy because it is cold! I mean.. I'm happy for you delle.

Unknown said...

Way to go girl!

melissa chen said...

Oh.Em.Gee. I can SO predict the future! 'WOW'. Now all I need is a crystal ball,lol. :) And well done on your second Cog. Dev. midterm, tho I don't know what exactly you scored..yet! *big squishy hug* Oh btw, I'm hoping to score an internship at a music label, like EMI, BMG or Warner! Wish me luck! :)

Unknown said...

Quality is not an act, it is a habit - Aristotle

delle. said...

sean, bryan and daddy: =D

melmel: lol i'm imagining you dressed up gypsy-like with colorful scarves and stuff and it's pretty funny. =P an internship with any one of those companies would be awesome! good luck! when will you find out if you've got it? *big squishy hug* right back at you!