Friday 7 December 2007

all my bags are packed...

again.
moving out of my dorms and moving into a house peggy found for me for about a week or so. it was really sweet of her.
it just feels like i have to start all over again.
i know it's irrational and it's break and i'll probably (hopefully) have fun and i should be glad to get out of the dorms for a bit.
but my cramped, messy dorm room has become a variant of "home" for me, and it feels like i'll be away from my home away from home for a whole month. which relative to the three months i've been here is a fair amount of time.
maybe it's just because of the packing.
the last time i packed it was to come over here.

... i'm gonna sleep this off. g'night.

"maybe in five or ten yours and mine will meet again
straighten this whole thing out
maybe then honesty need not be feared as a friend or an enemy
but this is the distance
and this is my gameface."

- vienna, the fray.

2 comments:

AmbivalentMonk said...

Hmm...packing definitely always has emotions 'packed' with it. Maybe that's why they call someone 'with baggage' if they're overly emotional or still getting over a previous relationship. Lol.

Bryan said...

"Parting with friends is a sadness. A place is only a place."
-Dune (attb to Thurfir Hawat)

I know it doesn't help, but I couldn't resist. Enjoy the cold!