Tuesday 18 December 2007

i'll be home for christmas.

i just re-realized that christmas is a week away!

"i'm dreaming tonight of a place i love
even more than i usually do
and although i know it's a long road back
i promise you

i'll be home for christmas
you can count on me
please have white curry and black mutton
and presents by the tree

christmas eve will find me
where the love light gleams
i'll be home for christmas
if only in my dreams."

- i'll be home for christmas, slightly edited by me.
it's been sung by so many people i don't know who the original artiste is.

2 comments:

melissa chen said...

Have yourself a MERRY Christmas babe! I miss you loads. Okay, I'm just trying my luck here now - if I made 'white curry' and 'black mutton', would you weeally be home for Christmas? >.<

XOXO, Mel.

delle. said...

in mind, heart, spirit and soul babe... though i'm not sure i would be brave enough to try your cooking. =P muuah! you have a good one too.