Tuesday 12 August 2008

couch potato.

watching the us men's swimming 4x100 freestyle relay team (that was a mouthful) win the gold medal gave me goosebumps!
and watching the volleyball and beach volleyball matches has made me miss playing so much! >.<

i haven't seen any malaysians in any sport tho. the only glimpse i've gotten of them was in the opening ceremony, when the commentator described malaysia as being located "south of the northern tip of borneo".

kay i have to study for my final now. while watching men's gymnastics.

2 comments:

melissa chen said...

Ugh. I wish I could've caught the Swimming event..haven't watched one bit of the Olympics at all.

Ps. I'm SO hating Eric now. He is such a whore! Lol. Bloody punani.

Sorry, I needed to vent. Good luck for your paper, babe! :) Mwah!

AmbivalentMonk said...

Yeah, can't even find Malaysia on the map. Nor can NBC.

Go America.